It couldn’t be easier to start using ViddyHD. All you need to do is copy a video link from your web browser, click 'Paste Links' in the ViddyHD interface or paste them manually in the 'Paste Links' bar and then click 'Download'. Your videos will download instantly.
Video download quick example:
- Visit www.youtube.com
- Find a video that you like.
- Find the video URL on the page.
- Right click the video url and select 'Copy'.
- Open ViddyHD.
- Click the "Paste links" button.
- Your video will appear in the Downloads tab and will start downloading instantly.
- When an adequate percentage of the video is downloaded, it will automatically start playing.
ViddyHD does not offer content search features. The download manager does not host any content, files or media of any kind. Content is typically hosted on sharing websites like Rapidshare.com, Megaupload.com, Hotfile.com and Fileserve.com.
To use ViddyHD, find and copy video links from sharing sites, click 'Paste Links' in the ViddyHD interface or paste them manually in the 'Paste Links' bar and then click 'Download'. Your videos will download instantly.
We hope you'll never want to uninstall ViddyHD. If you do decide to uninstall, below are instructions for you to follow. Before you go, we'd like you to know that you can change your ViddyHD settings to improve your user experience.
Please read the instructions here to customize ViddyHD:
I want to keep using ViddyHD but I don't want it to be my browser homepage.
Click the links below to change your homepage:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
Microsoft Internet Explorer web 7 & 8
I would like to keep ViddyHD but I want to use a different search engine.
Click the links below to change your search engine:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For adjustments to your Location Bar search, please enter the following link:
I would like uninstall ViddyHD
- Close and exit the ViddyHD application.
- Go to: 'Start > Control Panel' and double click on 'Add or Remove Programs' on your computer. You will see a window with a list of the programs installed on your computer.
- Find 'ViddyHD' in the list; mark it by clicking on it, and then click on the 'Uninstall' button (or 'Remove' in Windows XP).
I want to uninstall the toolbar from my computer.
Click on the little wrench icon (settings) on the right side of the browser toolbar. Then select "uninstall toolbar".